BOORT GRAIN CO-OP offers the grower and the trade buyer a fully flexible storage solution. The mantra of the business is to service the customer.
The site receives:
• Wheat • Barley (Malt & Feed) • Canola • Pulses
- Flexible access to the site
- Greater number of segregations
- Working closely with our customers to meet their needs
- You buy grain in our sites and you are guaranteed that is where you will receive ownership – we wont ‘stock swap’ you around the country side.
Boort Grain Co-Operative Ltd was established in 2011 by 35 local producers.
The site consists of bunker and shed storage and has the capacity to store 150,000mt + (the site received 163,000mt 2016/17 harvest).
Located at Silo Woolshed Road, Boort, Victoria 3537, approximately 260km from both Melbourne & Geelong, Boort is ideally located to service bulk and containerised exports markets as well as domestics markets.
Registration number: G0003522X